Eyelash Extension Care Tips
Tips on how to take care of your new eyelash extensions
1. Do not rub your eyes or pull at the extensions.
2. Avoid water, steam or humidity for the first 24 hours. The adhesive dries in layers over a 24 hours period using the moisture in the air, so any excessive moisture will make the adhesive cure too quickly causing brittle bonds and the lashes will not last as well.
3. Use only water based mascara and water based cleanser. Always remove mascara to avoid bacteria building up in the extensions and natural lashes.
4. Do not use a mechanical lash curler.
5. Do not get lashes tinted or permed while extensions are on.